Thursday 6 June 2013

The Depressing Realities of Adulthood

1. Cereal. Cereal is something you take for granted when you live with your parents and it's just there for breakfast eating. The first time I went grocery shopping I nearly cried because cereal is sneakily expensive. Cereal is something you wouldn't think of as a luxury, but buying Coco Pops is a really big deal for me.
2. Outgrowing your sweet tooth
3. .I never understood how people "didn't have enough time to read". Maybe it's the only child thing of being alone a lot or I was just destined to be a bookworm, but I always found time to read even during Sixth Year when it felt like there wasn't even enough time to sleep.  Now between working and college and Trying to Figure Out What I Want to Do with My Life and living with four of my friends it's becoming increasingly difficult to find chunks of time to sit down with a book.
4. Speaking of Trying to Figure Out What I Want to Do with My Life...
5. The stomach-churning anxiety of checking my bank balance because WHAT IF I ACCIDENTALLY SPENT MY RENT MONEY?!
6. Feeling like Girls applies to your life just a little bit too much.
7. The constant dilemma of whether to buy pizza or healthy food for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment