Thursday, 6 June 2013
The Depressing Realities of Adulthood
2. Outgrowing your sweet tooth
3. .I never understood how people "didn't have enough time to read". Maybe it's the only child thing of being alone a lot or I was just destined to be a bookworm, but I always found time to read even during Sixth Year when it felt like there wasn't even enough time to sleep. Now between working and college and Trying to Figure Out What I Want to Do with My Life and living with four of my friends it's becoming increasingly difficult to find chunks of time to sit down with a book.
4. Speaking of Trying to Figure Out What I Want to Do with My Life...
5. The stomach-churning anxiety of checking my bank balance because WHAT IF I ACCIDENTALLY SPENT MY RENT MONEY?!
6. Feeling like Girls applies to your life just a little bit too much.
7. The constant dilemma of whether to buy pizza or healthy food for dinner.